Guys,

The wonderful guys over at AVLUX have been working hard setting up a
new hosting solution for the Radiant CMS Web site. Almost everything
is in place now, but I'd like help ensuring that everything has been
copied over correctly. If you have time to help out, modify your /etc/
hosts file to include the following:

75.126.22.3     radiantcms.org dev.radiantcms.org lists.radiantcms.org
75.126.79.160   wiki.radiantcms.org

And cruise on over to the new web site. Please let us know here if you
see any discrepancies. The data for everything but the mailing lists
should be up to date as of last night. If all goes well we will be
migrating the site this evening.

Don't forget to change your /etc/hosts file back when you are done.

Thanks!

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com