I'm having the same issue. I've tried even removing the rails directory from
the radiant dir but the error still appears, only the trace shows the Rails
ActiveRecord attribute_methods.rb reporting instead of the Radiant one. I've
als changed the valid? method in the ExternalRssFeed model to validate, to
no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm on Rails 2.0.2 and Radiant 0.6.6.

Thanks in advance - Josh