Benny Degezelle wrote:
> I just moved the extension to github
> (http://github.com/jomz/radiant-tags-extension), and will probably not
> be synchronizing the subversion repos. I only did a tiny README update
> since the svn-version. Can somebody please confirm that the version as
> found on github works with 0.6.6? thanks.

Thanks for reviving this great extension, Benny. I found two issues that
should be simple fixes. I'm not setup with Git yet, so I can't make a
proper patch for you, so I hope this works.

Bug:

The current code is looking for the incorrect querystring parameter on
the Search By Tag page. In app/models/tag_search_page.rb change line 58
from...
tag = @request.parameters[:tag]
...to...
tag = @request.parameters[:q]

'Should be Fixed Eventually but Not Important':

tags.css should get installed in stylesheets/admin (instead of directly
in stylesheets) during the rake install.

Outside of this, everything seems to work great!
- Dave