I realize that this does not yet work, but I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately, I am stumped. There were a few errors with the clear_cache method in the page_controller, which I think I got. Now I am getting an error whenever I try to login in... I am pretty sure it is in the application controller, but not really sure what it might be. Anyone else try this. I really like this extension, and have whole "families" of websites based on it

The error is:

Showing vendor/radiant/app/views/admin/page/index.html.haml where line # raised:

wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
Extracted source (around line #):

Any help appreciated.