Jamey,

That's great. In response to Jim, it was a common enough use case for people who do SEO for their sites and such a low overhead to implement, it seemed like a reasonable thing to add. I'd appreciate debates on this matter, however, as I'm open to culling superfluous code from the core.

Sean

Jamey Cribbs wrote:
I just implemented what Jim suggested in my project and it works
great.  I created a meta_keywords and a meta_description page part in
the pages that I want the tags.  The nice thing is that you can use
the inherit="true" parameter.