Casper,

Someone already notified me of this and the fix is on github. I'll probably be rolling out a bugfix release on Friday.

Sean

Casper Fabricius wrote:
Radiant 0.6.7 seems to call the activate method of each extension upon each request when in development mode. Perhaps it has always been so, but it gets very visible and quite annoying when extensions use the "shards/facets" feature. Here is an example of a clean 0.6.7 with the reorder extension for 0.6.7 installed, where a couple of pages has been visited in development mode:

This unwanted behaviour goes away in production mode, so it must be related to Rails reloading all files on each request in development mode. How do I avoid that the activate method is called upon each request in development mode - or - how do I avoid that it "caches" previously added fragments/shards?

Cheers,
Casper Fabricius