If you'd rather keep this as an extension, Sean, I'd be happy to improve my PageMeta Extension (it needs some tests, at least). I'd also entertain additional features, recommendations to improve my code, or even donate it to the core team's repository -- whatever -- if it would help Radiant.

Let me know -- happy to help either way.

-Chris

Sean Cribbs wrote:
Jamey,

That's great. In response to Jim, it was a common enough use case for people who do SEO for their sites and such a low overhead to implement, it seemed like a reasonable thing to add. I'd appreciate debates on this matter, however, as I'm open to culling superfluous code from the core.

Sean

Jamey Cribbs wrote:
I just implemented what Jim suggested in my project and it works
great.  I created a meta_keywords and a meta_description page part in
the pages that I want the tags.  The nice thing is that you can use
the inherit="true" parameter.