yes, i use breadcrumbs and slugs in many snippets and that makes it flexible
thats nice

but in my case, i list sub pages of a subpage and need to repeat the same
process 8 or more times

i just change the url thingy thats it:

<r:find url="/subpage/subsubpage1/">
<r:children:each>
<li><a href="/<r:parent><r:parent:slug /></r:parent>/<r:parent:slug
/>/<r:slug />"><r:title /></a></li>
</r:children:each>
</r:find>