Arik Jones wrote:
=========
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /css/tinypixel.css.
=========

I'm getting a 502 proxy error when accessing any asset from the styles n
scripts extension. Checking the product logs, the process is being read
correctly and all is well on rails/radiant end. But for some reason
Apache doesn't want to process the GET request. Any clues as to why?
Hmm, I haven't run into that one. Are you using any custom settings for the extension? Is there anything else about your setup that isn't a standard Radiant install?

The Styles 'n Scripts extension has it's own Response Cache but that basically just inherits from Radiant's ResponseCache and makes some setting changes -- nothing fancy.

And I'm not much of an Apache guru. Anyone out there in Radiant land have any ideas what could trigger this?

-Chris