Okay, the wiki entry is updated:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/How_To_Deploy_on_Dreamhost

While writing, I realized that I make quite a lot of assumptions about the user's knowledge in the field of Rails. I assume that the user know about Subversion, Capistrano, Rails itself in general and about ssh (which might be particularly cryptic to the novice user). Should we add sections to explain about these things? Probably shouldn't be on the Dreamhost page, as it is already lengthy enough. On the other hand, users that are not into Rails or development in general should probably just choose on the one-click CMS installers at Dreamhost.

/Casper