Hi *,

The redirect functionality of the mailer extension (redirect_to: /thankyou)
doesn't work like I want it to. Instead of redirecting properly it merely
displays a new page with a single line "You are being redirected" but nothing
happens. You have to click on redirected in order for something to happen,
which is pretty ugly.

I remember it working properly with Radiant 0.6.4 and some older version of the
extension. I'm using Radiant 0.6.6 right now. Any suggestions? Since everything
else is running perfectly I'd rather not upgrade to 0.6.7 right now...

Thanks,
Ulf