John W. Long wrote:
> On Jun 2, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Sandip Gangakhedkar wrote:
>> I managed to get it working....thanks for your reply.
>
> What was it that you did that made it work? It's always helpful a
> solution if you figure something out that you posted about to people
> searching the mailing list archives in the future.
>
> --
> John Long
> http://wiseheartdesign.com

I'm running InstantRails on Windows XP: When i updated the radiant gem
v0.6.4 using the 'gem update radiant' command, Rails 2.0 automatically
seemed to have done the housekeeping tasks and I just went ahead and
created my first radiant app smoothly. Also the command: radiant -v
yielded 0.6.7 which is testimony to the fact that the older version was
overwritten (though not deleted)

Sandip