Jan,

I understand, but sending a patch reminds me to fix it ;).

Sean

Jan T wrote:
Hi again,
so, in another installation it did work and in a freah one too. so i
hope, that my problem is solved so far. I could send you a patch, but
you could also just open the file and uncomment the 2nd line yourself,
which is probably faster ;-)
best,
jan