Chris Parrish wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, Jay! I've fixed the issue and just released SnS v0.4.1

As it turns out, I actually needed to make the date conform to HTTP header standards via: response.headers['Last-Modified'] = @text_asset.effectively_updated_at.httpdate

which, as you pointed out, is a string.

Let me know how this works.

This new version is available at: https://secure.svnrepository.com/s_swanki/open/radiant/extensions/styles_n_scripts/tags/latest

Yep, that works too!

For what it's worth, I am seeing a Flash of Unstyled Content (FOUC) using Firefox 3 nightly on a Mac. However, I see that with both your fix and mine, and both directly through thin and through Apache, and it's most likely a client bug. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone else sees it too.

I didn't see the FOUC with a "native" Radiant stylesheet, but I only had it set up for an hour in that config, so that doesn't mean much. It happens about 1/3 of the time if I refresh the screen. (Site: http://www.distantmusic.com)

Jay