Steven Southard wrote:
I've also noticed that all the admin pages have the same title so when I'm working on multiple pages in tabs I can never tell which is which. If the admin pages were titled what they were it would make it easier to keep track of them.

I just noticed the same thing... especially since I'm hopping back and forth between the Radiant admin page in one tab, and the Radiant site in the other. And it's the admin page that says "Radiant CMS - Publishing for..."!

Is this an easy patch to something in the Radiant gem? I'd be happy enough with "Admin for {sitename}" at the moment.