Chris Parrish wrote:
Jay Levitt wrote:

Yep, that works too!

Good.  Let me know if anything changes.

I'm not using FF3 at all so I can't help you there but I am seeing some interesting headers from your server...

So this makes me wonder whether or not v0.4.1 is working. Have you cleared out the text_assets cache (see above)?

Yeah, but I had put the patched 0.4.0 back for a few minutes to see if 0.4.1 was causing the FOUC, so you must have hit my server right when I was doing that.

Looks OK now, right?

(BTW, the FOUC wasn't from Sns; it was 90% due to a race condition in the ThumbStrips plugin, and 10% to we-don't-know-yet-but-certainly-client-side.)

Jay