On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think overriding Page#find_by_url for the /blog page would be the answer.

The main downside I see to this is that the pages will remain
accessible under the longer urls as well, which I know the client
won't like (this is all about SEO). Any good remedy for that?

One approach I'm considering is to just nest the pages directly under
the main blog page, and add an archive page to sit next to them
(probably with some custom tags). I think that would solve all my
issues, but I'm not sure.

--
Nathaniel Talbott

<:((><