On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 08:16 -0500, Sean Cribbs wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> I agree, but perhaps not everything in caps would be an <acronym>.  You
> can achieve the <acronym> effect by putting something in parentheses
> after the term.  Example:

But, however, if I don't want to use an acronym for something like a TV
station's call letters, KLBT, which isn't an acronym for anything, then
I have to add a style for a .caps class or add a title to behave like an
acronym. I had never seen this in Textile before. I thought it was
something Radiant specific, but this was apparently of Why's doing. I'll
just work around it. Thanks.

~Nate