Read the RedCloth rdoc. There's a no_span_caps restriction/accessor in both 3.0.4 and the forthcoming 4.0.

On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:27 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 08:16 -0500, Sean Cribbs wrote:
Thomas,

I agree, but perhaps not everything in caps would be an <acronym>. You
can achieve the <acronym> effect by putting something in parentheses
after the term.  Example:

But, however, if I don't want to use an acronym for something like a TV station's call letters, KLBT, which isn't an acronym for anything, then I have to add a style for a .caps class or add a title to behave like an
acronym. I had never seen this in Textile before. I thought it was
something Radiant specific, but this was apparently of Why's doing. I'll
just work around it. Thanks.

~Nate