Make sure that you ran `rake radiant:update` after upgrading your site to 0.6.7. We had to make a change in the sitemap.js file to deal with this issue. Essentially, retrieving the children of the current page should be a 'get' request, but the default for Ajax.Request is 'post'. 'get' requests aren't checked for authenticity. This was fixed.

Sean

Bartłomiej Frydrych wrote:
Hello,
I have small problem with my Radiant CMS Admin...
When I try unroll list with childrens, it starts to put such
communication:

ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken in
Admin/pageController#children

ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken
RAILS_ROOT: /home/inf_sto_2/frycu/public_html/aniol_radiant

Request

Parameters:

{"level"=>"2",
 "id"=>"5"}

Show session dump

---
:return_to:
user_id: 1
flash: !map:ActionController::Flash::FlashHash {}

Response

Headers:

{"cookie"=>[],
 "Cache-Control"=>"no-cache"}

and when I refresh admin site its showing childrens...
but I want to work it right, any ideas?