This issue was brought up some time ago so it might be worth checking the maillist history, but I'm not sure anything was ever implemented. One of the interesting things brought up , if I remember correctly, was the mention of Rick Olson's acts_as_draftable plugin. It might be worth looking into (it can be found here: http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/acts_as_draftable/).

Drafting functionality is something that Radiant could certainly benefit from. Let us know if you plan to release something.

FWIW, I think the biggest challenge would be coming up with a clean, Radiant-worthy UI that lets users perform these functions via an easy-to-understand, concise design. Radiant's UI currently doesn't "think" this way.

-Chris

Jamey Cribbs wrote:
I'm going to ask the client if they would give permission for me to release
it.  Right now, it only works for mysql, as I'm using mysqldump.  Works
great for my specific needs, but I might try to genericize it using Sean's
export code and fixture loading before I release it.