10 space characters and it started with v0.6.7? I can almost guarantee it's this: http://dev.radiantcms.org/ticket/642

I'm guessing that you have an extension with it's own Pages edit.html.erb file (or at least contains the textarea element for the page edit form). If so, you can:

   * Wait for a Radiant fix
   * Roll back to 0.6.6
   * Update your extension to use Haml
   * Freeze the Radiant Gem and manually edit the offending "=" within
     Radiant's code

On the positive side, your pages have not been changed -- they just look like it. However, if you save them with the spaces there, that's different.

-Chris

Ben Morrow wrote:
I just upgraded 0.6.6 to 0.6.7.

I've noticed that "          " has been added before each line on my
pages. I tried to remove the leading spaces and "Save Changes", but I am
redirected to a blank page with the url "../edit/27". There is nothing
in page source, and by going back to the admin panel I can see that the
updates weren't saved.

Any advice?