Hi Guys

We have been in discussion about starting up another effort to write up Radiant documentation. I had earlier posted out something like a Table of Contents that we could use as a preliminary outline. I've created this on the wiki as 'Summer Reboot' (in honour of the thread that started this push again!) and it's online at:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Summer_Reboot

I've also created a section on the page called 'Author Abbreviations' - just put your name there with an abbreviation. Then, you can use the abbreviation to claim certain articles as your own :)

If you already have material that could be used, please claim the article. If someone has claimed the article already but you have the same thing written up, please add it in also. One of us can later combine the best parts of both to make it completely useful.

6/22/2008 | 4:14 PM.