Casper Fabricius wrote:
Well done, Mohit. I've signed up for a few articles. What's the time horizon on this project - should we aim at having all articles ready by the end August?

/Casper

That would be great! Now that Radiant 0.6.7 is out, I hope that the basic things won't change much for a while. So, taking 10 weeks out for this would be great!

I hope that people will also feel free to change the outline to add more things in.

One last thing - once you've got an article done, just announce it to the list. If possible, I'll help to proof read it (not saying that I'm great at it, just saying that it's good to have another pair of eyes edit it, if possible).

6/22/2008 | 4:57 PM.