OK, I found a workaround. Comment out the last line in
app/models/page.rb when you run db:bootstrap for the first time:

#Page.load_subclasses

This statement should probably be run from a place that isn't
triggered by the bootstrap task. I'm not familiar enough with the code
to suggest an alternative place...

Cheers,
Aslak
This is related to a change made to handle when you are upgrading a site and not all of the extensions (i.e. other Page subclasses) are available. Essentially it creates those missing classes so that you can start up the site and change or modify them as necessary. I'm working on a fix as I write this.