What would be the way to fix this for extension developers?

On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Alex Wayne wrote:

You should be able to install it now without a problem. That extension, apparently, depends on some database table being present when your radiant instance boots up. Running rake db:bootstrap boots up your radiant, but if those tables aren't there yet, and that extension doesn't handle that very well. Once your bootstrapped, your database exists, and the extension will no longer crash.

The extension should probably allow you bootstrap with the extension installed. It's a bug.

-Alex
http://beautifulpixel.com