On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Alex Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Radiant 0.6.7 generates extensions with a spec directory by default, and no
> test directory at all. Its all hooked up already for ya.

Hi Alex,

Yes, I see that but I've run into problems just getting them to run.
So I have a fresh Radiant 6.7 install (on Mac Leopard).  I used the
extension generators as Alex mentioned.  I then wrote a really basic
spec under spec/models.  Here it is:

require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../spec_helper'

describe 'SimpleTest' do
        it 'should just pass' do
                true.should be_true
        end
end

I then drop to terminal and run rake spec from the extension's root.
Here's the output I get:

http://pastie.org/222063

Even though all I have is a single example, it's picking up all sorts
of other tests that fail.  Has no one else seen this?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Marty