Alex Wayne wrote:
Thats quite odd. Are you sure you are running the latest rspec gem? Try a

 gem install rspec

-Alex
http://beautifulpixel.com

I've had troubles using the rSpec gem because Radiant ships with its own version of rSpec and rSpec on Rails. Whenever I tried to use the gem, rSpec on Rails complained that its version didn't match my gem's (even though I used the same release).

I've seen comments about this here on the list but I'm not sure that anyone's has found a solution to allow you to use your own installed gem --hence the radiant rake commands to execute radiant's plugged-in versions).

-Chris