I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find something directly useful. I was just wondering if someone has written a guide (it'll be useful for the documentation project) or if someone could just point me to the main things I need to use for it. So far, I've been looking at using Radiant for stand-alone CMS like projects, but I want to now try integrating it with other things that I'm doing.

With Radiant 0.6.7, I believe that some of the current extensions can't be used. What are people using? Just a few lines would help me get started.

Thanks