On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:35 AM, aslak hellesoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> We'll be processing fees manually. I'm only planning to add simple
> auditing so we can keep track of who has paid. We don't have time to
> make a lot of fancypants features, our conference will open
> registration in August. It would be great if someone else added
> support for ActiveMerchant though.

It seems that it would be straightforward enough to extract the
ActiveMerchant portion of Substruct and roll it into the extension. I've
become rather intimate with Substruct recently, and if I have some time, I
might try and do just that. I'll let the list know if I do.

--
Tim Gossett