I have a clone of the most recent [EMAIL PROTECTED] I just ran rake
rails:update:javascripts.

This upgraded 4 of the standard rails js files. Shoudn't this be
committed to Git?

The reason I did it was that I keep getting
ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken when I save pages. I
googled for solutions and saw a mention of a radiant:update task that
is supposed to fix this (but that task seems to be gone). So I tried
rails:update:javascripts instead. Unfortunately I still get the same
error (and only occasionally). I've reset all my cookies and saved
sessions in FF too.

Anyone knows what's up with this?

Cheers,
Aslak