rake radiant:update will only make a difference when you're running in project mode (in vendor or gem), not if you're running Radiant directly from source. And yes, we probably need to update our JS libs to the latest.

As far as the authenticity token problem, make sure that you don't have something overwriting the entire page edit view, which was common in extensions before 'shards'.

Sean

aslak hellesoy wrote:
I have a clone of the most recent [EMAIL PROTECTED] I just ran rake
rails:update:javascripts.

This upgraded 4 of the standard rails js files. Shoudn't this be
committed to Git?

The reason I did it was that I keep getting
ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken when I save pages. I
googled for solutions and saw a mention of a radiant:update task that
is supposed to fix this (but that task seems to be gone). So I tried
rails:update:javascripts instead. Unfortunately I still get the same
error (and only occasionally). I've reset all my cookies and saved
sessions in FF too.

Anyone knows what's up with this?

Cheers,
Aslak