Since were green fielding this:
        Threaded
        Moderable
        Sticky Posts
        Post Types (question, announce, etc, => configurable list)
        Multiple Fora (Forums?)
Forums in arbitrary places (maybe I have an corporate internal site with section for each project, I might want a unique set of forums for each project)
        Taggable threads
Forum Users independent of Site admin/content authors. However, site admin/content authors should not need new user for posting.
        Spam Filtering