Jan frederik Poulsen wrote:
I'm on a mac.

Radiant is located in two places on my machine:

1. As "my app" - my specific site: ~/Sites/

and

2. As "the generator" Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.7

Wher are extensions supposed to be installed? In my specifik site of the
"original" place?

Gems are system wide, although they can be installed locally by a non-privileged user. You should never touch system wide gems, unless you really, really know what you're doing. And even then, better choices can be made.

Your app should hold all of its extensions in the local ./vendor/extensions directory.

In case of uncertainty, wiki.radiantcms.org may be helpful.