I've done drag-and-drop with table rows and it's not pretty. I'm not sure how frogCMS does it. This is on the roadmap, but not for a while.

Sean

Jan frederik Poulsen wrote:
Well found out it was easy - i just upgraded to the latest edge release - which solves the issue.

Now I would like to se drag'n'drop reordering like in frogCMS - which ironically should be behind radiant in this regard, since frog is a reimplementation in php.

Is it difficult to pull off? I would think that the behaviours "Sortable" and Draggables/Droppables in scriptaculous would enable radiant to do this almost for free, since the framework is already heavily used in Rails?

http://github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/wikis/sortable