Alex,

Yes, it is unsupported. Since that item will never be selected, however, you could make it its own link sitting by itself. I know that's not the ideal solution, but I've done it several times in different circumstances. Depending on the order of your URLs, you may have to break it into two <r:navigation> tags.

Sean

Alex Wayne wrote:
My client wants a link in their nav that is outbound.  I have their nav
setup through the <r:navigation> tag, but there is a problem using
absolute URLs

  <r:navigation urls="About: /about | Foo: http://foo.com";>

This generates a link that does go to the right place, but the display
text is:

  "Foo: http"

Is there a trick to getting this to work right? or is this just not
something this tag supports right now?