You have my vote for Radiant Cap recipes.

-Chris

Sean Cribbs wrote:
I recently deployed a Radiant project on a new RailsMachine VPS, and I found the best way to avoid these issues is to create your local git repository in the project, and use Capistrano's option to copy a tarball to the server. (set :deploy_via, :copy; set :copy_strategy, :export) Then your server doesn't need git at all. It's probably past time that we create some Radiant-specific recipes for Capistrano, don't you think?

Sean

john muhl wrote:
Ah, yeah that could be a problem. I bet they have at least one of wget or curl installed which you can use to get the tar/zip files.

1. cd /path/to/radiant_app/vendor/extensions

2. wget http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/tarball/master

3. tar xzvf radiant-radiant-reorder-extension-2295abc88438aef3c1836c24c5e8825e04ef16ef.tar.gz

4. mv radiant-radiant-reorder-extension-2295abc88438aef3c1836c24c5e8825e04ef16ef reorder

6. rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate

Or something along those lines.