On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is SWFObject available on Google's JS cache (like Prototype and jQuery)? If
> so, that could be an option.

I don't know. I do know that SWFObject will soon become the official way
from Adobe to place Flash files. If Caspar's solution could get rolled into
into Radiant, I think it would be the best way to handle Flash files. I was
going to add it to my site, but I am really not ready to write my own
extension yet and I cannot add it to the Radiant lib because I am using the
gem.

~Nate