On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is SWFObject available on Google's JS cache (like Prototype and jQuery)? If
so, that could be an option.

It certainly doesn't look like they have SWFObject in the caches.

On 2008/07/13, at 13:32, Nate Turnage wrote:

I don't know. I do know that SWFObject will soon become the official way

from Adobe to place Flash files. If Caspar's solution could get rolled into into Radiant, I think it would be the best way to handle Flash files. I was
going to add it to my site, but I am really not ready to write my own
extension yet and I cannot add it to the Radiant lib because I am using the
gem.

Handling Flash files in Radiant core? I'm not going to pursue that route simply because I don't think it's appropriate for Radiant to be Flash aware out of the box. However, I will look at SWFObject and see about rolling it into the .swf handling part of page_attachments.