Is anyone using the syntax_highlighting extension?
http://github.com/marcoow/syntax_highlighting/tree/master

It seems to be doing the parsing, but when it renders in a page, it's strictly as "code" html, so all the <span> tags that input as part of it are rendered as well.

For example,

<r:code language="python">
  import pygments
  foo = "bar"
</r:code>

renders as:

Any ideas? There is currently no filter set on the page, and if I set it to "textile" all the < & > get turned to &lt; & &gt;, respectively.

Is there another option for syntax highlighting? I would like to have more languages than code_ray currently supports.