On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Oli Studholme wrote:
I’m happy to flesh out the tag documentation and add examples, but someone else will need to write the script to automatically generate/ update wiki pages using the available tags text. If such a script is impractical I’ll start doing it manually if a tag reference header page is created.

The Help extension does this for you when you install it. Even better, it gives you documentation for all installed tags and to which page types they apply.
http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-help-extension/tree/master

It does not, however, provide examples beyond what comes with the tag descriptions.