I have a question for all the Radiant users out there...

Would anyone be left out if Radiant failed to support IE 6?

I am working on some UI/CSS improvements for Radiant which require hacks and workarounds to support this browser. It can be done but I'm not sure it's worth it.

IE 8 is already in beta and IE 7 is freely available for all but Windows 2000 -- and that OS is 8 years old (benefits of a public education right there, baby). And Win2k can easily install Firefox, Opera, or Safari so it's not like they're stuck.

Thoughts?

-Chris

P.S. Please don't waste bandwidth with Microsoft or IE bashing (I'm not interested in why everyone should use <insert your favorite browser here>). I just want to know whether it would be a problem for Radiant admin users to need IE 7+.