On Jul 15, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Tim Gossett wrote:

That said, I think I like Sass much more than both Haml and regular CSS (I still haven't used it enough to have a firm conclusion). It's much simpler than Haml and doesn't have to handle things like running ruby in the middle of your template. And it encourages some very good CSS behaviors. Worth
trying for sure.

Here, here. SASS actually provides more control than plain old CSS. Here's
something I did with SASS when on a golden-ratio trip:

SASS really is better than regular CSS in absolutely every way. Really. You don't give up any control at all, and you gain so much. The constants and math stuff is just icing on the cake. The real meat is the nesting of selectors. This is how CSS should have worked. Once you get used to SASS, there is no possible way you can tolerate working with plain CSS for any large layout job ever again.

SASS for president!