On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Jim Gay wrote:
On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Oli Studholme wrote:
I’m happy to flesh out the tag documentation and add examples, but someone else will need to write the script to automatically generate/update wiki pages using the available tags text. If such a script is impractical I’ll start doing it manually if a tag reference header page is created.

The Help extension does this for you when you install it. Even better, it gives you documentation for all installed tags and to which page types they apply.
http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-help-extension/tree/master

It does not, however, provide examples beyond what comes with the tag descriptions.

I just added
http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-help_use_cases-extension/tree/master

So your extra documentation could be added in as an option (although this still isn't as non-technical as editing a wiki)

It has almost nothing in it, but I added the ability to extend the docs for the installed tags in Help http://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-help-extension/commit/d9a4634724465ca115bd0f246b4665917efbe724
(thanks Sean)

This will allow extension developers to add help use cases to their tags outside of the description in the model.

My priority is to flesh out the features and documentation of Help, but I'll be adding more info to Help Use Cases as time goes on. If you are interested in writing docs for each tag, I'll gladly grab it and put it into Help Use Cases.

-Jim

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com