Hi,
I've been searching through the archives to see if this had been done, but I haven't found much. Radiant is a good fit for a project am working on, and the extension system looks for my content needs that are non-standard.

2 questions:
My first question is regarding front end authentication. There is some content that I need to display based on logged_in? and group. Has anyone done something like this before. On standard rails apps I have been using restful_authentication but I am getting errors when installing the plugin. I have tried using it without migrations - as a user and sessions table already exist.

Second this functionality will obviously require a non-cached mode. I read about a config option to run in this mode, I am wondering how well this is working in production.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.