Hi all,

A while back I wrote to this list that I was working on a Radiant
extension for conference and event organizing. It's starting to take
shape - it took me a while to get familiar with Radiant.

Ba lives here: http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/ba/tree/master and it
has a decent README and radius tags to help people get started.
Ba also has quite decent executable functional tests (stories). Here
is one: http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/ba/tree/master/stories/sign_up.story
It also has decent lower level specs:
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/ba/tree/master/spec/models/happening_page_spec.rb

I'm also maintaining a clone of Radiant that has Ba and other things
installed as Git submodules:
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/radiant/commits/master/

This clone has no changes to the Radiant code (except for commenting
out some routes in one of Radiant's tests, which break Ba's tests).

Looking forward to getting feedback from those of you who're interested.

Cheers,
Aslak