On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Tim Gossett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And where can I register my extreme disgust for IE's (lack of) CSS support,
> anyway?

If you are talking about IE6 then you have no place. And as for IE7 you need
to know that the current Internet Explorer team is completely new as
Microsoft disbanded the IE team when it looked like they won "The Great
Browser War." There are no IE6 team members on the current IE team, so
things will only get better from here. I think once IE 8 is released into
the wild we (designers/developers) can finally start abandoning IE 6 in
earnest. Be thankful we don't need to support 5.5 any more.  ;^)

~Nate