Hi,
I spent part of my day getting more into Radiant. I really like what I see so far. It is pretty awesome how much such a simple looking tool can accomplish right out of the box. I am confident that radiant will work well for my project needs, and I am looking for any suggestions on production setup and workflow.

I plan on setting this up on a small VPS. I have never started with an existing rails app before here is my plan on a rails ready VPS

1. install radiant gem on server
2. run the radiant setup
3. Do Initial svn import
4. Checkout a local copy for development
5. Deploy via Capistrano. (Is this necessary with Radiant?)

Also, I am curious how best to handle image/file uploads with capistrano?

Thanks in advance.