Keith,

This is an issue that I need to address. Last month (or was it May?), Loren added a workaround to Page::load_subclasses that creates Page subclasses on the fly if they don't exist. This assists in upgrading sites from older versions where the Page classes may no longer be available or the extension they came from is no longer compatible with the latest Radiant. However, Page::load_subclasses gets run as soon as page.rb is loaded, forcing all subclasses to be "fake". I think we'll need some other solution -- maybe one bound to Page#find instead.

Sean

Keith Bingman wrote:
Has anyone come across a problem with the Archive Page in the latest edge version? Using an exisitng site, upgraded to edge, all archive pages are listed as "Archive - not installed". I thought it might be a problem with the db, so I tried on a clean install. The first page works, but if you make a second archive page, then they both show as not installed again. Very odd.

The archvie extension is of course installed and shows up on the extension page.

Any help appreciated...

Keith