Personally, I am no longer using the @import but rather building one master stylesheet via the <r:stylesheet> command I mentioned earlier. This gives me the same benefits of compartmentalized code while allowing me to only serve up one file to the browser (faster download times, less bandwidth, etc.)

By the way. This also works with javascript using the <r:javascript> tag so you could build your own custom protaculous file from the independent prototype.js, effects.js, dragdrop.js, etc.

Oh, and throw in SnS Minification and it gets kinda fun.

-Chris

Josh Schairbaum wrote:
That's funny, I was just playing around with this yesterday. I'm running Radiant Edge with a recentish-SNS install. I'm using multiple imports in my stylesheets, but they have to be at the top of the file. I am not using SASS.

Josh